Sunday, November 21, 2010

Uncertainity


There is something about uncertainty that drives me nuts. In both, good and bad ways. The best thing about it is that you can paint pictures as and how you want the outcome to be. It brings out the creative best in you and can drive you to extremes of insanity. There is a very thin line between doubt and uncertainty and those who know it, see how wonderful uncertainty can be. Its not only about living life on the edge, at times its a thrill I do agree! Its about seeing what you want to see even though it might never happen. But just the thought of having seen it once, even in your conscious, is worth it.

Its all been positive of late, every thought and every uncertainty. Touch wood.

It took a series of ups and downs
In order to help me grow
Along the course of life I realized
Uncertainty is more beautiful than I know.



Sowmya

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment